SANSI LED Grow Light Provides Solution for GardeningBack
What if we told you, you can grow herbs, vegetables and fruits year-round? You must be surprised! We have proudly provided the highest quality LED grow lights for many years. As a result of our superior quality products and service, thousands of happy customers are benefited from LED Grow Lights for gardening all over the world.
What are SANSI LED Grow Lights?
Plants will grow tall, elongated stems without enough light because the plant is stretching to find additional energy rather than producing leaves to harness it. Using the latest LED technology, LED Grow Light provides high power pixels perfectly working under tough conditions with moisture, and is easy to install or service. The final product emits a soothing purple light that helps any kinds of plants grow strong, nutrient-rich and efficiently in indoor spaces where may or may not have any access to sunlight.
The Features of SANSI LED Grow Light:
1. PCB free. LED chips are placed directly onto the ceramic body, omitting the need for both PC boards and thermally conductive adhesives. The optic lens is secured to the ceramic that houses the LED chips.
2. Each LED pixel has its own ceramic heat sink eliminating heat sinks making fans, plates.
3. Spectrums for SANSI LED Grow Lights can be customized for each farm using our wire free, plug-in modules.
4.There is no wire connection between the module unit and the body making it convenient and easy for assembly and maintenance.
5. Intelligent control on lighting spectrum for various plants growth needs.
6. A grower’s preference of coverage area and the distance between th elight and the plant help determine the beam angle.
How to Select Right LED Grow Light?
LED Grow Lights are an optimal solution for anyone who wants to take control of their health, grow herbs, vegetables, and flowers, or simply have a weather-resistant garden. You must want to choose the best LED Grow Lights to ensure a lush and healthy garden.
There are some tips for you to select LED Grow Lights:
1. Select LED fixtures with high power cooling system that works.
2. Adjustable output spectrum is also one of necessary factors.
3. The electronic current circuit that powers your LED Grow Lights is very important.
4. Power of the diode chip set is a factor that we should be careful of.
5. Make sure your circuit board is mounted to a sizable heat sink, preferably one with several fins.
LED Grow Light is fundamentally different from conventional light sources such as incandescent, fluorescent, and gas-discharge lamps. An LED uses no mercury, no lead, no gas or filament, LED Grow Lights are the farming solution in the future, it will be more important than before.